Chelation is the Latin word for “clawing”. Medically, it implies “removing” or “detoxifying”. Chelation therapy helps eliminate heavy metals and other minerals, such as lead, mercury, copper, iron, and arsenic from the body with the help of EDTA.
EDTA or ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid is injected into the bloodstream for this purpose.
How Does Chelation Therapy Work?
Chelation treatment employs medications that bind the metals present in the blood to remove them from your system. Metals like mercury and lead can also be eliminated using chelation therapy. An IV tube is inserted into the arm for this procedure. However, liquid chelation therapy is also making rounds, which can be consumed orally. Post the therapy body flushes out both the medicine and the metal from your system through urine.
What is chelation therapy used for?
To cure heavy-metal intoxication, chelation is a highly potent therapy. Metal and EDTA are removed from the body through the kidneys when EDTA is injected. Here are some key areas in which chelation therapy plays a major role:
- Atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease can be treated with chelation therapy.
- Calcium deposits (the blockage-causing portion of plaque) are thought to be removed by EDTA by binding to them in the arteries and then “cleansing” the arteries of these deposits.
- EDTA helps with cholesterol troubles – it removes metals that bind with LDL cholesterol, which may otherwise wreak havoc in the arteries.
- Many illnesses, including atherosclerosis, may be delayed or even prevented by eliminating metals that clog arteries (such as copper or calcium). The use of chelation therapy for high blood pressure works on a similar principle.
- Inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, Lupus, and Scleroderma are less painful for many patients following chelation treatment, which has been shown to reduce inflammation.
- Antioxidant properties of EDTA may protect the body against inflammation and blood vessel damage.
Oral Liquid Chelation Therapy Program with 100% EDTA by Cardio Renew Canada
Chelation therapy is currently solely licensed by the FDA. It can be harmful if not adhered to the right dosage. Hence, it is important to be aware of the dangers of using this medication and trust only experts for chelating products. Cardio Renew Canada, a family-owned and operated firm based in Ontario is created to provide safe, effective, and economical oral liquid EDTA chelation therapy. Our chelation program is curated by experts, to ensure an optimum result. Try our 6- week oral chelation program and let the power of liquid chelation therapy with 100% EDTA work its magic for you.